Friday, January 24, 2014

Sketchbook Skool

Have you heard?!!
The new online school is the brain child of Danny Gregory and Koosje Koene. The website was just launched and registration has opened. The first semester begins April 4th. and the second semester early summer. 6-week semester, 6 teachers. 

In the past I've been asked to teach an online class...I said no. I didn't feel the time was right. Then the day came when Danny asked me. This is the most exciting thing I've seen come around in a long, long time. How could I resist being a part of Sketchbook Skool! 
I have agree to be on the Fakulty. I'll be one of the six teachers in the second semester, this summer!
I imagine you have lots of questions and the website has all the answer along with a really great video. The online course is different from anything you've seen before! Check it out...Sketchbook Skool.

Happy Sketching!
Brenda

11 comments:

  1. I went to the website and video worked and the enroll button worked but none of the links at the top which were to tell terms and conditions, faculty, gallery, etc. None of them opened for me. Would you go and check and see if the website is working or is just me? I don't think I am going to sign up but I AM going to pass the word along in my blog and in my clubs and leagues. But I want to be sure the website is up and working first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny, all the links at the top (terms and conditions, faculty, gallery, etc) worked for me. The website may have been over loaded with tons of people on it at once!

      Delete
  2. Sounds awesome to me. You can count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've signed up… looking forward to semester one… I saw you in the video, glad to hear you'll be part of semester two… I think this online skool, is a fabulous idea… and so reasonably priced, less than $20 per lesson from some really great artists that I've admired for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, I think it's a unique and wonderful experience for students and teachers alike. Danny Gregory has a way of taking an ideas and turning it into something GREAT.
      Happy Sketching! ♥

      Delete
    2. Can't wait for the second semester and the first hasn't even started yet!

      Delete
    3. Melissa, I like your thinking!
      Happy Sketching!

      Delete
  4. I am so very slow, if it were downloadable I would take this class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm signed up and excited to see your lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, Looking forward to seeing you in klass, this summer!
      Happy Sketching!

      Delete